Friday, November 7, 2008

Salam.

12.42 am.
Volgina Street,Moscow.

For momma.
I don't usually sing, but the song is just too beautiful,
and too perfect for you.
It's from Paul Byrom.
She.

She may be the beauty or the beast
May be the famine or the feast
May turn each day into a Heaven or a Hell
She may be the mirror of my dreams
A smile reflected in the stream
She may not be what she may seem
Inside her shell.

She, who always seems so happy in a crowd
Whose eyes can be so private and so proud
No one's allowed to see them, when they cry
She may be the love that cannot hope to last
That comes to me from shadows in the past

And I'll remember 'till the day I die
She maybe the reason I survive
The why and wherefore I'm alive
The one I care for through the rough and ready years
Me, I'll take the laughter and her tears
And make them all my souvenirs
For where she goes I've got to be
The meaning of my life is she...


It has been a long and stressful week. A lot things happened, and all I need now is a hug from you. I found it funny when i have a lot things to say, but when i heard your voice greet me over the phone, everything seems to be ok, and I need not to say anything. It's the mother-power, no, super power.

***
I miss her.So badly.

'Everybody wants to change the world, but no one wants to help mother washing the dishes' . So true.

and to my favourite player from Ohana, play hard tomorrow. I might come and watch your game.;) Do your best.

3 comments:

.layla tumaisuri. said...

amie, can i smile wide seeing the bold red sentence?

can i? can i?

thanx you so much to the newly found summer partner in crime!! hehe.. ;D
*tite hugsss*

Anonymous said...

ni utk momma mana ni? hot momma? haha

the artist and i said...

touching pulak..